Administrators with Marco Learning access can easily implement a strong writing program with their account. Reach out to your School Success Manager if you need help utilizing any of the available tools.
Alignment Across Your Schools
Our administrator dashboard allows school and district leaders to successfully implement and execute a rigorous writing plan, ensuring teachers are supported, aligned, and data-driven and students have the personalized feedback and individual support they need to grow.
Easy Setup and Implementation
- Quickly create teacher accounts to get your team up and running right away
- View and edit teacher rosters at any time during the school year
Customize your writing plan to fit your goals by uploading:
- State or district writing rubrics
- Teacher or department-created rubrics that you’ve approved
- Writing prompts and writing benchmarks
- Anchor papers and exemplars
Using common rubrics to assess writing facilitates writing data that is aligned, comparable, and actionable.
Real-Time, Robust Student Writing Data
Analyze results by school, teacher, assignment, class, or individual student. Use these detailed scoring and feedback reports to support data meetings and PLCs, instructional coaching, and professional development.
Gain access to in-depth data reports:
- Individual student reports
- Class summary reports
- Download aggregate data as CSV files for further analysis or upload to your school’s SIS or LMS
Ensure all stakeholders have access to this data:
- Students and parents/guardians
- Teachers, instructional coaches, departments chairs and teacher-leaders
- Admin and instructional leaders
Tracking and Accountability
Monitor teacher usage and assignment progress throughout the year to know when and how to best support your teachers and make sure Marco Learning support is being used and used well to maximize student outcomes.
- Teacher usage and engagement data
- Number of assignments completed
- Assignments in progress
Schedule a call to learn more.